Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Marriage Down the Tube(s)...

So, Kim Kardashian's marriage of 72 days is over.  She filed for divorce yesterday. Somehow it was more interesting seeing if she'd get to this point than knowing that she'd actually done it.  Her mother had a facelift to get ready for this wedding!  Her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, has apparently had "several facelifts" over the years.   He's a year older than I am.  These K-people exist in another universe.

The wedding cost $10 million to put on.  The couple made $18 million on TV rights.   The rest of us--well, some of us--spent time scouting the internet for photos and "news" and/or watching a four-hour TV special on the wedding.  All this time, money, and energy that could have been channeled into something else.  Crazy!  I'm done with Kim.  This morning I spent two hours reading about rubberized roofs and composite decks, and honestly, my brain thanked me.  It was getting tired of junk food.

No comments: