Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back at the Little Farm...

There was an era in the '80's when many of my pals were having babies and I was always finding myself at the Little Farm in Tilden Park. God, it was boring!  The kids, usually toddlers, were endlessly entertained, and I, a non-mom, was bored to the point of vowing I'd never, ever go back.   Don't care re cows, chickens, and pigs.  Not interested.

Well, today I went back.  Claudia's adorable nephew, Rylan, made a long-awaited visit to Berkeley, and the Little Farm was a welcome destination for a 19-month old who wanted to get out of the house (which he indicated by  knocking on the inside of her front door).  Off we went, him with his pacifier hanging out of the corner of his mouth like a forgotten cigarette.  He was delighted beyond measure.   Photos below.  Indulge me.


Rylan and Claudia admiring a cow

The first of two lunches



 

No comments: