Friday, November 11, 2011

Where the Hell Am I?



I spent part of a rainy afternoon labeling photos from our trip to Italy and England last spring.  Six hundred photos with no labels and an aging mind grappling to figure out what I'm looking at.  Not good.  Anyone know where I am, above?  It's somewhere in the Villa  Borghese Gardens in Rome, a museum of some kind.  Did not go inside or I might remember.

The other day, my friend Laura called to ask when she and her daughters went to Paris.  She couldn't remember, possibly 2005 or 2006.  I rummaged through my datebooks for those years and found that I'd scrawled "Laura and girls leave for Paris," on August 3, 2006.  She needed to know because Leah's getting a visa for education abroad.

I don't really need to know where I am in that picture, except that it pisses me off that I can't remember.

No comments: