Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quilt Finds A Home!


Three people stepped up to say they'd like the scrap quilt I just finished.  One of them was our daughter-in-law Michele,  married to Jerry's son David.  She's got a divisible-by-ten birthday coming up, so I'm going to give it to her.

But there will be more!  My friend Marion said she'd like to have the quilt and offered to  make a donation to the Berkeley Food Pantry.  I love that idea.

So from now on,  as I finish quilts I'll post photos on this blog, and if anyone wants them, they can make a donation to the Pantry.  It'll be tax-deductible because the check will be made out to the Berkeley Food Pantry.  It's a win-win-win (I get rid of scraps).

Next: something conjured out of these triangles I cut a couple of years ago and couldn't figure out what to do with:





No comments: