Monday, October 29, 2012

Sugar, Sleep, and Stats

 
 I cheated on the sleep deprivation plan this morning and slept until 8:30. Felt good. There are limits, and I reached them yesterday. 

Today I have to have my wits about me because I'm overseeing the Food Pantry, due to the director still recovering from a heart attack and my friend Judy being away. Judy has all the Pantry details in her head, and she's not only gone but in Boston possibly with no electricity due to Hurricane Sandy. I might have to call her this afternoon.  Hope her phone works.

After Jerry collected the usual Starbuck's contributions to the Pantry this morning, and I lifted an iced donut for an energy bounce (who am I kidding? I'm a sugar addict). This is okay, per the director. I ate it in slices so that at any point, I could decide I'd had enough and could throw the rest away.

 


And blog stats:  I was baffled to find out that my most popular posts have to do with Snooki, Romney dyeing his hair, and a couple of artists who modeled men's clothing for the New York Times magazine months ago.  These are among the least interesting topics to me.

Finished the donut. 




No comments: