Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Mysterious Structure in the Front Yard





 


What the hell is it?

a.  Shelter for a homeless person

b.  Sculpture transported from the Albany Bulb

c.  Tent made to protect a tile-cutting machine from rain

The answer is "c."    It's actually raining.

Yes, we're still in the middle of a remodel that affects three rooms and the upstairs hall.  I have a toilet parked in my studio, and there's a sink in the living room. 

Haven't had it together to write a blog post, due to having to watch "Selling New York," in a stupor, in which I study one turn-key upper East Side apartment after another.  If I'm not binge-watching,  I'm out running errands, anything I can think of, except buying Christmas presents, which I can't even think about.

More later.




















No comments: